Ultra Lift HIFU EVO
The Ultra Lift HIFU Evo utilises High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to effectively treat skin tightening, body contouring and non-surgical rejuvenation.
It works be depositing focused ultrasound into various layers of the skin ranging from the epidermis, deep dermis and SMAS. These deposits leave a micro thermal injury, which stimulates the body’s nature healing process and induces immediate contraction, elastogenesis, and collagen remodelling.
HIFU works at the most effective thermal temperature to stimulate skin tightening and enhanced elasticity, and can reach up to 65-70ºC, far exceeding the thermal capacity of other modalities such as Radio Frequency, which can only reach 45-50 ºC. The Ultra Lift HIFU Evo can also be applied to any phototype without risk of injury to the skin.
Facial Transducer Applicators:
- 1.5mm focal point indicated for the improvement of line lines, wrinkles and pore minimisation at the epidermal level
- 3mm focal point indicated for collagen stimulation at the deep dermis to address skin laxity
- 4.5mm focal point works to lift and firm the skin on the face, jawline and neck targeting at the SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System) level
Body Transducer Applicators:
- 4.5mm focal point, targeting localised subcutaneous fat and skin tightening
- 8mm focal point, targeting localised subcutaneous fat and skin tightening
- 13mm focal point, targeting localised subcutaneous fat and skin tightening