Laseroptek Helios III
The Helios III utilises 2 wavelengths (1064nm and 532nm) at a nanosecond pulse duration (a billionth of a second) to mechanically break up pigmentation in the skin. It is used for the treatment of tattoo removal, pigmentation, laser toning and genesis and skin rejuvenation. It works by shattering or breaking down the ink or pigmented particles, in a way that enables the body’s defence system to naturally metabolise and remove these foreign bodies via the lymphatic system. As the Helios III uses a photo-acoustic effect to damage the cellular structure of the pigmented particles, rather than a thermal effect, it is much safer to use on darker skin types.
- Fractional Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser
- Wavelengths: 1064nm and 532nm
- Speed: 10Hz
- 4 handpiece options for various modalities – Zoom, Collimator, Fractional 532, Fractional 1064
- Unique RTP (Real Twin Pulse) Mode – provides a more subtle thermal effect reducing downtime and side effects
- Zoom Handpiece: Compatible with 1064nm and 532nm wavelengths ranging from spot size 1-7mm for the treatment of freckles, sun damage, seborrheic keratosis, Horis Nevus, Ota Nevus, Dermal Pigmentation, Epidermal pigmentation for darker skin types, tattoo removal, Melasma and Lip rejuvenation.
- Fractional 1064nm Handpiece: Compatible with 1064nm wavelength and spot size 5x5cm for the treatment of active acne, post-acne redness, melanonychia, onychomycosis, dermal pigmentation and PIH.
- Collimator Handpiece: Compatible with 1064nm wavelength and a spot size of 8mm for the treatment of Melasma, toning, carbon facial, laser genesis and hair bleaching.
- Fractional 532nm Handpiece: Compatible with 532nm wavelength and a spot size of 4x4mm for the treatment of skin toning and epidermal pigmentation.
- Cleaning Liquids$15.00 Add to cart