With winter now upon us, it’s the perfect time to undergo laser hair removal. For the perfect summer skin, it is extremely important that your clients are aware of the importance of preparation before treatments. By following these top tips, you can ensure your clients receive the best possible results.
- 24 hours before your appointment, you need to shave the area to be treated. It’s best to do this with a new razor and plenty of shaving foam
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning, solariums and fake tans so that your skin is of its natural colour.
- Do not wax, pluck, or remove hair by the roots, as the root must be present in the follicle in order for laser treatment to be successful.
- Make sure you are free from deodorant and mosituriser so it’s clean and ready for treatment.
- Make sure you inform your therapist of any medication you are taking as this can cause skin sensitivity or a reaction to the laser.
Laseraid are Australia’s number one laser supplier to the cosmetic industry. We are highly committed to providing you with advice, devices, service solutions and training all at affordable prices. As your trusted laser partner, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service so you can give your clients the best possible customer experience. Following these simple steps will ensure you receive the best results from our top of the range Candela equipment. If you are interested in renting, hire-purchasing or buying any of our Candela machines, or for any more information, call us today (02) 9011 5509.