A global solution for the treatment of pigmented injuries, tattoo and micro-pigmentation.
The pixelated hand piece allows a progressive and controlled pigment removal in big tattoo areas, avoiding epidermic lesions. In addition, it is very useful in facial rejuvenation and acne scar treatments. The Q-Switched laser ND: YAG, with 2.000 PS pulse duration and 4 wavelengths (1.064 nm/ 532 nm / 650 nm / 585 nm) is capable of delivering wide range of skin treatments.
Effective for treatment of:
- Benign pigmented lesions: Nevus of Ota, Nevus of Becker
- Sun & age spots, Café Au lait spots, Seborrhea keratosis
- Post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Tattoo treatment and permanent make-up (micro pigmentation)
- Skin rejuvenation: acne scars and whitening
Laseraid offers great payment plans to suit your needs. Candela, Zimmer, Beco and Spectrum products are available to buy, rent and come with the following features: