Choosing the right beautician can make a huge difference to how you look and feel after your treatments. But how can you tell a brilliant beautician from a mediocre one? Not only should they have loads of experience and a long line of customers with perfect brows and clear skin, but it also comes down to having the best equipment possible to be used during the treatments. Candela and Palomar both have a number of machines which offer a variety of applications, both considered some of the best equipment a beautician can be using. Read on for more tips for choosing the best beautician on the block:
- Hygienic Premises – One of the most important things to look out for is the hygiene level of the premises. Everything should be sterile and where necessary the beautician should use gloves. Hair should always be tied back and hands should be washed frequently.
- Happy Customers – What is their current clientele like? A good sign is repeat customers who are familiar with the beautician. If people are coming back, you know the service must be good.
- Listening to What You Want – A good beautician will never force their own suggestions on you, unless you ask for an opinion. They should also take their time to make sure along the way that you are happy with what they are doing. A classic example of where this can happen is when you are getting your eyebrows shaped. A beautician should take the time to shape them exactly how you’ve asked.
- How The Beautician Looks – If the beautician has poor hair, nails, and eyebrows that are uneven, get yourself out of there quick smart. A great way to see how a beautician works is to look at them. How are their eyebrows? Is their skin clean and well looked after?
- Quality Products – Another important thing to look for is the quality of the type of products they use. Do they use hand lotion from a discount store? Or is it an organic lotion from a well known brand? You’re paying to be pampered, you deserve the best products they can offer.
- Latest Technology and Products – No matter how nice a beautician is, if they don’t have the right equipment, or don’t know how to use it, then you could find their treatments not as effective as they should be. Palomar and Candela both provide high end machines which offer beauticians an array of applications which focus on getting the treatment done, whilst providing the client with the best pain free solution possible.
Choosing the right beautician is all about finding someone that is able to provide you with the services you want, to achieve the desired results. I hope our list of tips has given you some useful advice for ensuring you select the best beautician in your local area to meet your needs.