Keeping your makeup looking perfect throughout the holiday season can be difficult. Luckily, Amy Oresman, celebrity makeup artist for Neutrogena, has a few tips for looking picture-perfect this holiday season.
- A good base is the key to any beauty look, and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 will help to smooth imperfections and ensure makeup application lasts longer. Microdermabrasion machines are also very useful for making dull, tired skin glow again.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector is great for reducing brightening and defining the eyes by removing shadows from around the eye area.
- To avoid looking washed out for photos, eyeliner is key. Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner helps to brighten and define the eyes while nourishing the skin at the base of the lashes.
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara helps to build lash volume and conditions the lashes at the same time.
- Soft, luxurious lips can be yours for the holiday season with the help of Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20. When attending parties, staying up late and posing for plenty of pictures, you’ll need this tinted balm to improve the texture of your lips and restore rosiness.