Laser Training Used To Be Awful.
Listening to a lecture doesn’t teach you laser hair removal
It doesn’t help you answer client questions, or teach you the science of laser, skin and hair
Training used to be boring and impractical. Most importantly, you didn’t get enough time actually using a device
You will leave this one day course with all the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to operate a laser hair removal device.
Perfect for :
- Those who want to expand their skillset
- Anyone new to the industry
- New clinic owners
- Therapists seeking a refresher
Our trainers have decades of clinical experience and you’ll get hands-on experience with premium Candela devices.
Our class sizes are small, so you’ll get time to ask questions and gain practical insights. When you leave, you will be able to confidently operate a laser hair removal device.
The training runs from 9-5 at our location in Roseville, NSW. The day will cater to different learning styles and there will be plenty of time to hone your skills on the machines.
- Skin Anatomy
- Skin Typing and Fitzpatrick Scales
- Skin Typing and Laser Systems
- Hair Anatomy and Growth Cycles
- Client Consultation and Consent
- Device setup, preparation, and general maintenance
- Treatment guidelines
- Treatment programs
- Post Care
- Laser Safety
- Hazards and Care
- Hands-on Practical